Are You looking for how to clean kitchen countertops the dirty one?
The kitchen is often one of the areas of the house that is often occupied to prepare and cook food.
In the kitchen, the kitchen table is often used to store some tools and materials that will be used for cooking.
Also, to store freshly cooked food, and piles of dirty dishes as a result of the sink being full.
As a result, the kitchen countertop will get very dirty.
In fact, it can be a good nest for the growth of germs and bacteria that can harm the health of home people.
Therefore, You need to clean the kitchen table regularly.
Maybe You are thinking about using cleaning products that are often found on the market.
However, this method is arguably less effective, and does not remove all the dirt that exists.
Without having to spend money, how to clean a dirty kitchen table can be done by utilizing this one kitchen ingredient, namely vinegar.
Launching from The Kitchn, vinegar is the kitchen ingredient that is most effective in removing stubborn stains on various surfaces in the home.
Including, the dirty and greasy surface of the kitchen table.
To clean it, You certainly need to prepare the following tools and materials:
– 1/2 white vinegar
– 1/2 cup water
– Lemon scent essential oil (optional)
– Spray bottle
– Microfiber fabric
How to Clean the Kitchen Countertop with Vinegar
1. Mix white vinegar and water into an empty spray bottle.
2. As optional, you can add 12 drops of lemon scent essential oil to neutralize the sharp vinegar smell.
3. Mix all the ingredients until evenly distributed.
4. Then, spray it directly on the dirty kitchen countertop for several times.
5. Wait 1-2 minutes for the vinegar solution to completely infuse.
6. After that, wipe thoroughly with a microfiber cloth.
7. As a result, the kitchen table becomes not dirty and smells anymore. In fact, it can smell like a lemon.
Well, that’s how to clean a dirty kitchen table with vinegar. Good luck